Sunday, April 27, 2008

We win our first softball game

Let me start off by saying I'm shocked that there are readers out there. Blows my mind. On Friday I found out that Jack, guy I used to work it, keeps he's Teo fix going by reading the blog, Renee continues her secret love obsession with me, and Dave Bober makes his fantasies come true via teoandthefire.

Friday was the last day of Pre-Cana (thank God!) and me and Liz are officially ready for marriage. We even got a little certificate saying something like "You're not a pagan sinner! Congrats". The "sex talk" was the most amusing because we were told that you can have sex when a woman can't get pregnant as long as you don't wear protection. Something about timing and mucus, it was gross. So if you can figure out both your biological clocks, screw away and don't make babies but the moment you introduce plastic wrap, you're a sinner.

Saturday was at first clothes organization day. We got rid of a lot of crap, put some "rejected" items outside to air out (which surprisingly work! I may have suits!), and put away the rest. I can now go to the gym because I have gym clothes. Later, I visited Andrew and Peggy's place, to see a VERY VERY VERY drunk Pat. It was like watching deaf-mute trying to have sex but instead making sweet love to a pile of dirty clothes. Sad part is, Pat was in fact making sweet love to dirty clothes. Andrew's sweat-shirts will never be the same. Pat and Karl asked me to throw more metaphors into my blog. Last time those 2 asked me to do something, it involved Polaroids, ski goggles, a hose, and a mule. The situation was like being in a room with Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie except a lot uglier.

Sunday involved buying Mario Kart Wii (though I don't own a Wii, Nintendo is repairing it for free), playing it at Matt's house, Harold and Kumar (totally awesome), and softball (We won! My average is .666, number of the BEAST). Oh, and I started testing my Nintendo, and it seems to work fine, though I seemed to have lost the light-gun and a 2nd controler I think. More searching needs to be done. Some games don't work, but the good ones seem to be ok. Only time will tell.

Remember, reading my blog is like having sex while in outerspace...it's awesome.

No comments: