Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stretching the Truth - Star Ledger

I was in the paper today, and as I mentioned before the Red Cross, who does wonderful things around the world, totally abused the media yesterday. Here are the pictures.


The photo above is completely staged. It says some crap about how she's consoling me, yeah right. I was busy loading stuff in my dad's truck when the photographer was snapping pictures and she comes buy and explains to me what the Red Cross does, I've been fine during this whole thing. Someone else may need a shoulder to cry on, I just want to buy my videogames and comics. The photographer was upset too because they were trying to stage photos all day apparently, as Pat overheard him being upset in broken English.


The Red Cross was at NO POINT IN MY PLACE! They helped outside with food and drinks (I think, maybe that was the condo association, I don't know) and they were around, but they weren't helping me because I didn't want or need them. I had my friends and family help me and people the insurance company brought to clean my clothes. I knew they were going to use me for photo-ops but these captions are a little much. Maybe I'm just angry because I've lost almost everything so I apologize for changing the Red Cross to a Red Bullseye.

If they want to help, find out whole stole my laptop from my ruined place, more on that to come later...

Pictures are Copyright of the Star Ledger or whatever.

2 comments:

Victor said...

At least you're reppin' ECW

Karl and Kate said...

That's the Zionist media lolz! ~ =)