Thursday, April 10, 2008

I make the news

I got interviewed yesterday while trying to remove my things. They also took a lot of photos of me and my place. It was also funny because apparently The American Red Cross loves photo-ops. Let me start by saying that the Red Cross has been great doing what they can to help us out. Me, personally, I didn't really need them but I'm sure others do all across the globe. I just can't help but laugh that a woman from the Red Cross made chit-chat with me so that the photographer (who had already expressed how he didn't want to take "staged" photos of the Red Cross people) would take a picture of us making it look like she was calming me or something. I mean, again, Red Cross is great, but it's funny what they'll do to get in the papers. Nothing negative about it, publicity equals more funds for the non-profit organization, so I didn't complain.

Star Ledger Article

No comments: