Thursday, April 24, 2008

Root Canal and Clothes

A lot has happened this week. Most importantly, my pain is gone. I finally had the root canal (on Monday AND Wednesday) and all the crazy pain is gone. They still haven't properly filled it up nor put the crown on (ugh) so I've got a temporary filling. Also, since I have ZERO insurance, it's going to cost my an arm and a leg. I'm not pleased.

We had a borderline pointless meaning with the association basically telling us 2 things. 1, our association fee is being reduced by 15% (sweet) and nothing is going to happen with the building for over a month (un-sweet, bitter?).

I got a SNES in the mail, along with some other stuff. I'm just racking up the credit card bill. It's wonderful. I also got my clothes back! Most of the stuff is good, I lost some jackets and my suits (I'm suit-less) and some other things I really liked which just made me depressed. Liz lost her really nice dress and I felt awful. I'm getting her a new one as a graduation gift.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I just want to relax, play some Rock Band & Call of Duty 4, and forget about everything just for a little bit. Maybe I'll even start exercising again.

No comments: