Saturday, April 12, 2008

The buying begins and SUPRISE!

So on Friday I started the long process to rebuild what I've lost. First thing to buy was a new TV of course! I got myself a 42" Vizio from Sears for pretty cheap. It's an awesome model and I just watched There Will Be Blood on it and it looks great. Next came the device I'm using to type this entry up with, a new black MacBook and it's glorious. I plan on putting Vista (yeah, I know) as a 2nd OS using Boot Camp at some point, but right now I'm cool with the current OS X. I also got an iPod and a free printer. Marv helped me with the purchase and a discount which was awesome. 

Friday night I was expecting to go out to dinner with Liz and her parents but the joke was on me, SURPRISE PARTY! Tons of people were there to celebrate the destruction of my condo and earthly possessions and it was genius. Everything was Fire Theme (Thanks to Liz, Whitney, and Noelle for the amazing theme), Pat gave me a Fire Mix Tape (except for the magical last track), and others brought me small gifts or booze. It was great, I beat the crap out of the Fire Truck Pinata and took home my weight in chocolate. Did I mention I LOVE CHOCOLATE. I've said already, but it can't be said enough, thanks to everyone for the party!

Other news, bought an Xbox 360 today, finished the inventory and pricing of all I've lost (it's a lot), I get my hard drives back tomorrow, and I won an SNES on Ebay! I'm trying to buy things slowly but there is so much gone and I want it all back now (Rock Band!) so we'll see if I can pace myself. Hopefully I'll get my comics back soon.

Anyways, tomorrow is Softball and I get all the photos from Pat so expect a huge photo post using Flickr. Till next time, I'm Teo Fernandez and I'm sexy with or without Old Navy Jeans (they still don't have my size, assholes).

No comments: