Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wii and Wedding stuff.

My Wii comes today from Nintendo along with all my games, the Gamecube, and my DS! I don't know what's fixed, not fixed, damaged, etc but I have high hopes and I can't wait to play Mario Kart Wii and Boom Blox. I return GTA IV because it stinks and is boring. I saw Iron Man again with Liz for free and finally saw the secret after-credit scene with Samuel L. Jackson and the fanboy in me had a heart-attack. Just the thought of what it suggests makes me want freeze my body and awaken when it comes to fruition, which I'm sure probably won't happen. BUT WHO KNOWS!

Me and Liz booked a photographer, DJ, and videographer last night. We're currently unbooking them now due to some poor online reviews. They're called "The Pros" and don't use them. They are incredibly cheap but very "corporate".

I got a new bottom retainer and I gotta wear it full time for 2 weeks. It hurts.

Liz is finally done with exams so I actually get to hang out with my fiancee which is nice.

That's about it, the condo association has more gift cards for us and more photos from the inside of the condo taken by engineers a couple days after the fire. I'll post those over the weekend.

No comments: