Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indy 4, Wii Fit, and no more dentist!

Wednesday was incredibly busy for me. Lots happened.

I picked up Wii Fit and of course I'm fat and 36 years old according to it. Screw You Nintendo. I don't really what to say about other than it's interesting and does feel like a work out. I put in about 40 minutes and I'm going to try and do 30-40 minutes every day I don't go to the gym. The procrastinator that I am won't start until Tuesday of course. :)

I'm finally done with the dentist. My tooth is new and shinny, I can eat with both sides of my mouth, and no more pain....except for the bill.

Went to see Indy 4 at midnight. I loved it but I can understand why people would hate it. I'd think they're a little short-sighted or maybe just stuck up. Relax, it's supposed to be fun.

I'll be sure to have a nice big juicy post after Memorial Day. But for now, I leave you with a link to the concert I'm going to see tonight.

PAGAN FEST

No comments: