Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Guitar Hero 3 Les Paul Guitar woes

So I bought the wireless Les Paul guitar from RedOctane's website and guess what, it didn't work properly. The damn star-power sensor was crazy. I e-mail to get it replaced, and they of course accept but then make me pay for shipping. Now, maybe I'm going overboard but if you send me something that's broken, I expect you to take the damn thing back and swallow the cost of sending me broken garbage. If I didn't have the Rock Band guitar so much, I would've asked for a refund but now that $10 I saved from buying from their website is gone. I got the guitar back and it works better now. It's still not perfect, like my original one before the fire, but good enough I guess. I just don't want to keep shipping back and forth this P.O.S. built product and loose more money.

Also, GH3 stinks, the difficulty level is absurd compared to Rock Band. I play for fun, not to be a black belt judo master at plastic guitar button mashing. No chance I'm buying the Aerosmith version and the newly announced Rock Band ripoff aka Guitar Hero 4 can kiss my ass. Let me stop before I come off as an uber-angry fanboy and talk about something good.

I got a new softball glove! The one my dad got me last year burned really good so I needed a new one and it came quick! Sports Authority online gets a good mark in my book.

Next thing coming up...buying back the 250+ comics I lost..........ugh.

No comments: