Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

It's been a long LONG weekend this Memorial Day 2008. It all started off with Liz' Graduation!

Liz graduated cum laude and received several awards as well. Check out the poorly shot photos from Graduation here

Seton Hall Graduation 2008

Liz law-school pal Jane gave an excellent speech as well. Much better than the douche who introduced her.

Saturday, I got my Wii Fit on in the morning and then me and Liz hit the shore house. First order of business...getting new Bikes! Both me and Liz got Hampton Cruisers, Liz of course got pink and I got khaki (see pic).



At night me and Liz went to Pt. Pleasant to the boardwalk (obviously). We played some mini-golf and hit up the skeeball. After skeeball I found my new favorite game. Deal or No Deal! I hate the show but the game was fun and borderline mathematical. Using basic statistics and assume the computer didn't cheat, I won over 2500 points. Too bad I lost the receipt of our totally point score later.

Sunday we hit the beach, rode our bikes a little, and Whitney & Jason came down to hang out, eat, and go out for drinks.

Monday, more biking, little beach (I left because it was crazy windy only to go home and do work), and see Indy 4 for a 2nd time. Why? BECAUSE IT'S INDIANA F*CKING JONES!

That was our weekend. Now time to get a DJ for the wedding. We got a photographer already (Abacus Studios) so now we're moving on down the long list of things to do.

No comments: