Friday, May 2, 2008

Iron Man Review ... and a not-smelly jacket.

So, Iron Man was Awesome. There's my review. If you don't want to see it, then I don't understand why we're friends at all because obviously you make poor life decisions. The film really was able to hit every mark. It was funny, serious, scary, action-packed, and incredibly enjoyable. The film also did an excellent job staying away from certain comic cliches while still keeping some. Heck, there's even a twist ending. Fanboys will rejoice too, for there are plenty of little comic references and secrets only one with deep Marvel knowledge will know. In order to be fair, I guess I should point out the negative. There was probably a total of 2 cheesy lines in the film, maybe 3 and you can always have more action but I didn't think there wasn't enough. I just left wanting MORE.

I just realized there is a surprise after the credits I missed so I'm going to see it again with Liz.

Side-note: I'm wearing a "rejected" jacket today and it actually fits fine, not discolored, and doesn't smell....much.

1 comment: