Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's all coming to an end

If you haven't heard from my proclamations and curse words from both facebook & twitter, I've got the keys to my brand new, not burned down, Condo. We've got all our furniture in, we've painted, and we've unpacked a ton from the wedding. The place really looks awesome. We've got a sweet LG Washer/Dryer, new appliances, remote-controlled air conditioning, and a brand new Roomba. We've still got a lot of things to do and we probably won't officially be living there until next week but it's good to be so close to done. I've got some pictures at home which I'll be posting and once everything is ready I'm sure a house-warming party will be in order. We'll smoke cigars indoors, keep the gas stove on while playing with flint rocks, and set off some fireworks per Kate Weis's request. After pictures are posted I'll be closing this blog but maybe starting a new one. Something I'll update just about as infrequently as this one but with a new purpose. What will that be? Who knows. For now, I leave you with a great sense of anticipation for the future.

No comments: