Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DVDs, Comics, and HD

I've been ever slowly buying back movies and tv shows I've lost. Most recently, Batman the animated series volumes 1 through 3 came in the mail. Batman the Animated Series is truly the only way children (or adults) should be introduced to the character. "The Batman" show that airs Saturday morning is mindless drivel with a message that says "your kid is to retarded for that old Batman, he's a stupid version". And don't get me started on their fushion of the Joker with the Creeper or the gay Riddler. (See Below)



I also now have recompleted my Angel & 24 series box sets.

As for comics, I upgraded my beginning collection of Starman by getting the new Omnibus collection (Volume 1) and it's genius. Robinson's Starman is an amazing series and I'm glad he's back writing comics.

Lastly...I GET USA HD FINALLY. Now we don't have to leave FiOS because I can finally watch RAW, Burn Notice, Monk, Psych, etc in HD! Woot! As an added bonus, we get SCIFI HD! I can watch the final half of the final season on BSG in wonderful, glorious high definition.

Expect a possible post Friday.

No comments: