Sunday, June 29, 2008

SPAIN WINS! & JAPW and a suprise...

Saturday I went to see Jersey All-Pro Wrestling! It was actually a lot of fun though it was also proof that the majority of Americans are overweight. We saw LAX, Christian Cage, and some regulars from JAPW. LAX was awesome and Cage is a cool guy. Photos on flickr.

SPAIN WON THE EURO 2008! I've never in my lifetime scene Spain win a major soccer event and the outplayed and outscored the Germans (who definitely stole the game from Portugal). I'm really excited! I also bought a David Villa jersey from eBay (via Thailand) the other day. Can't wait till it comes in.

I saw Wanted over the weekend, it's good. Liz told me she saw 1 negative review but some of the comments were uneducated so I ignored it. You may like it or you may not. So much is a matter of taste.

Lastly for the surprise...I FOUND THE TRANSFORMERS RADIO! Got it off eBay for 12 bucks. It's missing the back piece for the batteries but I'll accept that for what it represents. To the other guy who trying to sell it for $125...sod off. Heh, I said sod.

No comments: